The University of Sydney opens her yearly scholarship to support high quality international postgraduate students to study a master’s by research or Ph.D. studies
The University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia and is one of Australia’s leading institutions, ranked in the top 250 universities globally.
$35,629 yearly scholarship to support high quality international postgraduate students to study a master’s by research or PhD.
Scholarship available for students that currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD, or have an unconditional offer of admission at the University of Sydney.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be a commencing or enrolled international student
- Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- The scholarship is valued at $35,629 per annum.
- The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Transcripts from any previous tertiary study (including any translations to English if the transcript is in a language other than English).
- Research Experience Form
- Student Identification Number
Applications are open till September 30, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.
Deadline: September 30, 2022