Company: Total Child School
Deadline Date: 23rd July, 2022
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following activities outlined below:
- Creating and Processing Invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payment and expenses to ensure accuracy
Bank reconciliation function.
- Prepare of cash flow statement.
- Managing the company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Sending bills and invoices to clients.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments.
- Petty cash reimbursement function.
- Bank imprest reimbursement function.
- Maintenance of company Bank Account and supporting ledgers.
- Involved in the day-to-day running expense decisions.
- Work with the MD to prepare the budget.
- Prepare the Company’s financial statements.
- Other tasks as assigned by the MD.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a similar position is required.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizing, solid analytical and planning skills
- Result and Goal Oriented Individual
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Daily news reporters