Yesterday, Anambra State House Of Assembly approved the nominations of the 21 Local Government Transition Committee Chairmen and their Councilors. The names as submitted by the Governor of Anambra State, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo will serve their various Local Governments till the next 3months when the House will re-approve their mandate to serve for 3months.
This is the Complete Names of the 21 Local Government Transition Chairmen for as Confirmed by Anambra State House Of Assembly today 29th July, 2022.
1) AGUATA: Prince Dr Chibueze Ofobuike
2) ANAMBRA EAST: Dr. Anselm Onuorah
3) ANAMBRA WEST : Mr. Felix Ikechi
4) ANAOCHA: Mr. Ozoh Ikechukwu Mmili Gerald
5) AWKA NORTH: Mr. Emmanuel Ucheze
6) AWKA SOUTH: Mr. Thankgod Anago
7) AYAMELUM: Hon. Livinus Onyenwe
8)DUNUKOFIA: Mr. Onyemaobi Augustine Nonyelum
9) Ekwusigo: Mr. James Chimezie obi
10) IDEMILI NORTH: Mr. Chuksbrown Ezeoba
11) IDEMILI SOUTH: Mrs. Immaculata Obi Amaka Iyom
12) IHIALA: Mr. Kingsley Obi
13) NJIKOKA: Mr. Clems Aguiyi
14) NNEWI NORTH: Hon. Mbazuluike Iloka
15) NNEWI SOUTH: Mr. Ikenna Oluchukwu Iyke Aniagboso
16) ONITSHA NORTH: Mr. Charles Ozoma
17) ONITSHA SOUTH: Mr. Emeka Orji
18) ORUMBA NORTH: Engr. Ogochukwu Ekwueme
19) ORUMBA SOUTH: Mr. Sunday Uchendu
20) OYI: Mr. Emmanuel Nweke.
21) OGBARU: Mr. Paschal Chidiebere Aniegbuna
Daily News Reporterd