Applications for the Africa Business Heroes prize are open in English and French to entrepreneurs from all African countries, all sectors, and all ages who operate businesses formally registered.
Every year, ten finalists will be selected to compete in the ABH grand finale pitch competition and participate in a TV Show that will be broadcast online and across the continent. The finalists compete for a share of US $1.5 million in grant money.
Africa Business Heroes Prize is for all entreprenuers whose business is headquartered in an African country, and have a 3 year-track record.
ABH aims to identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their local communities, working to solve the most pressing problems, and building a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future.
If you are an entrepreneur who fits the ABH prize profile, we invite you to apply to the fourth annual competition. It’s a game-changing opportunity!
To be considered for the ABH, you must:
- Be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Have an African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- Have a business registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa.
- Have a business with post-idea stage and has at least 3 years of revenue.
- Grant Funds of up to $300,000
- Insights into your business
- Targeted & practical training programs:
- Mentorship from business icons
- Global recognition and exposure.
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents
- A personal government-issued ID card
- Business license or registration certificate
- Proof that your business has been operating for 3 years (may be bank statement or registration document)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence application.
An online review of submitted applicants will be conducted to determine the Top 50 Finalists followed by successive interviews down to the top 10.
Deadline: June 6, 2022
Daily News Reporters