Baker Hughes is currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning. If you would like the opportunity to work in a global energy company and on challenging projects then you are the one to apply for this Baker Hughes 12 Month Ignite Graduate Internship 2022.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates from a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Aim and Benefits of Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS & E).
You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management, etc).
Requirements for Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship Qualification
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Engineering Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have achieved a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Have completed your mandatory National Service
How to Apply
Go to Baker Hughes on bakerhughes.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Daily News Reporters