The Bible Society of Nigeria hereby announces the 11th edition of its annual Essay Writing Competition. This is an opportunity for interested graduates serving their fatherland to analyse and proffer solutions to the socio-economic and political challenges in Nigeria using both Biblical and intellectual approaches.The essay must be original, empirical, and meet the standard for publication in local and international journals.
Topic: Re-engineering the Nigerian System for Sustainable Development.
How to Apply
About Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN)
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a Christian non-governmental and not for profit organization in Nigeria that translates, publishes and distributes Bibles in English and several local Nigerian languages.It was established on 8 February 1966, building on earlier work by the British and Foreign Bible Society, the American Bible Society, and the Scottish Bible Society, which translated and published the Bible in the Efik language in 1868.Pastor Samuel Adesola Sanusi is the current General Secretary and Chief Executive Officer of the Bible Society of Nigeria.
Aim and Benefits of BSN NYSC Essay Writing Competition
The Prizes and Awards for the six finalists include:
- 1st 2nd 3rd Position: Laptop, Management / motivational books & Bible
- 4th 5th 6th Position: Phone, management / motivational books & Bible.
Requirements for BSN NYSC Essay Writing Competition Qualification
- Any interested participant must be a Corps member who is currently serving his / her fatherland in any State of Nigeria
- He / She must still be in service till September 2022.
Interview date, Process and Venue for BSN NYSC Essay Writing Competition
- Commencement Date: Wednesday, 1st June 2022
- Closing Date: Thursday, 30th June 2022
- National Symposium Date: Thursday, 18th August 2022
June 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward his/her application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spiral-bound hard copy to:
The Bible Society of Nigeria,
Adebowale House, 150 Ikorodu Road,
Onipanu, Lagos State.
- All entries should be typed using 1.5-line spacing on A4 paper with a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 4,000. The font type should be Times New Roman and font size “12”
- The essay should have a cover page which contains the full name, essay title, the Place of Primary Assignment, current phone number and functional email address
- A scanned / photocopy of the call-up letter and ID card must be submitted with the essay
- All entries must be received on or before Thursday, 30th June 2022.
For more details,visit BSN website
Daily News Reporters