The College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) is now selling the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Application Form for admission to its various NCE programs for the 2021/2022 academic session. Below are the requirements and how to apply for the College of Education Awanga Post UTME Form.
COE Akwanga Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates that scored 100 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga as 1st choice.
- Candidates who choose the College as Second, Third and Fourth choices are hereby informed that they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice.
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga Post UTME Form
- Candidates are log into the College website www.coeakwanga.edu.ng to create an account and generate invoice and pay the sum of two thousand three hundred and twenty-two naira fifty kobo (N2,322.50) including vat through the central billing system (CBS).
- Candidates are to print out the BIO-DATA and attach with the photocopies of their credentials and submit to the Admission Office College of Education Akwanga,
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the above conditions strictly and in their own Interest please.
- No Sales or Purchase of Offline application forms from individuals or agents online. Beware of Scammers.
- Candidates are given three weeks from the date of commencement to complete all the necessary procedures.
APPLY HERE – https://admission.coeakwanga.edu.ng/
The closing date for the post-UTME screening is 20th May, 2022.
Daily News Reporters