Company: Georges Memorial Medical Centre
Deadline Date: 1st July, 2022
Specialization: Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Georges Memorial Medical Centre is one of the most modern, high technology private hospitals in Nigeria.Since 2006 we have continued to deliver first class healthcare for women and children. Our specialties are fertility management, Assisted Conception, Endoscopic surgery, General Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics. We achieve this by the relentless effort of our highly skilled and committed staff.
We strive to provide a positive experience for all our patients, making every effort to ensure their stay with us, is as comfortable as possible, through our expertise and technologically advanced environment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Consultant Paediatrician
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conducting thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development.
- Examining sick children and reaching an informed diagnosis.
- Prescribing medications and giving detailed instructions for administration.
- Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development.
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history.
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration.
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities.
- Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures.
- Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences.
Medical Degree (M.B.B.S)
Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
Paediatric License / Certification
At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Daily news reporters