Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
This scholarship is open to all students starting their studies at Deakin. It is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month prior to starting your studies at Deakin.
About Deakin university
Deakin University offers a personalised experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. With over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin’s won numerous awards and teaches over 53,000 students each year. We offer our students world-class programs and endless opportunities. Deakin University is known as a globally connected university, with five popular campuses – including our online Cloud Campus – and technology-rich learning centres across outer metropolitan Melbourne. As one of Australia’s largest universities, Deakin has strong global linkages, world-class research and, most importantly, an educational portfolio that blends the best of campus and digital delivery into a highly supportive and personalised student experience.
Aim and Benefits of Deakin University International Scholarships
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance with the potential to make a leading contribution to the University and its communities. Successful applicants will receive:
- A full 100% tuition scholarship or a 50% partial tuition scholarship;
- Acceptance into Deakin’s signature student leadership program: the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP).
- Participation in the VCPEP is a requirement for all Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship recipients. The program provides personalised support to scholars to help them achieve their personal and professional goals during their time at Deakin. You can find out more about the program by visiting deakintalent.deakin.edu.au/vcpep.
Deakin International Scholarship Successful applicants will receive:
- 25% partial tuition scholarship;
- Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
- Requirements for Deakin University International Scholarships Qualification
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
All criteria must be met.
Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive, and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Deakin University on www.deakin.edu.au to apply
You can apply for these scholarships online by visiting deakin.edu.au/scholarships. Alternatively, complete the application form on the reverse side of this flyer.
For more information, contact Deakin University by phone: +61 3 9627 4877 or send an email to email@example.com.
Daily News Reporters