Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for select Masters degrees at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University scholarship offers reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate students in their first year of masters studies. The scholarships are available to students studying Business and Law, Arts and Humanities,Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, Nursing.
About Edith Cowan University
Established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognised research. Students and graduates at ECU are amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling crucial roles in our society. Their outstanding achievements have been recognised throughout Australia and internationally through awards, grants, scholarships and prizes. ECU is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, and we are continuing our work on the enhancement and development of alternatAustralia pathways to higher education. We are a university that values diversity and this is exemplified by our multicultural student cohort spanning a wide range of ages. We also support gender equality and ECU is advancing this commitment through our membership of the Athena SWAN Charter in Australia.
Requirements for ECU Masters Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2022 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Edith Cowan University on www.ecu.edu.au to apply
Interested applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission to an eligible ECU course. If admitted, applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship by the Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
For more details, click here