Deadline Date: 18th July, 2022
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Oppein – The leading Cabinetry Manufacturer in Nigeria With our highly automated woodworking machines and accumulated competency in mass customization, OPPEINAbuja has the largest production capacity and flexibility to meet your specific needs. We provide reliable products to customers with excellent quality and delivery on time. Our vision is to make OPPEINAbuja a modern, innovative company respected and loved by the people, held in the highest esteem in Nigeria, and emulated around the world. We deliver what we promise, and will make no compromise to offer premium products and services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
We are searching for a driven Front Desk officer to work hard to aid the company to achieve our targets.
To achieve these objectives, the Front Desk officer will be required to warmly welcome visitors and clients to the showroom, answer phone calls receptively, and reply messages from our customers on different platforms.
- Welcome visitors and clients, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Answer phone calls.
- Receive and Respond to correspondence.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining a database of customers and issuing KYC forms to walk-in clients.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Managing company’s social media accounts(Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Minimum of a B.Sc.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- A degree in any course is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a front desk officer, ideally at a similar company.
- Time & self-management skills
Ability to create and manage spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to manage social media handles.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Basic Secretarial Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Daily news reporters