Company: Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limited
Deadline Date: 6th July, 2022
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Virgin Beauty Industries was established to satisfy consumer beauty needs and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer beauty fantasies come alive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide a full range of administrative support and assist with policy formulation or implementation, And school improvement
- Articulates divisional goals and policies as appropriate to staff, students, parents and customer
- Oversee the monthly preparation and distribution of salaries and wages.
- Ensuring proper monitoring of employee attendance.
- Participate in organizational decision-making and in the formulation of VBI practices and procedures
- Ensure that development, deployment and career management processes are in line with the organization’s talent management principles and provide fair access of opportunity for all.
- Monitor the training needs analysis process to identify and address skill gaps
- Encourage an enabling learning and development environment to inspire the creation of a culture that encourages individual and organizational learning.
- Drive a robust learning and development program to address soft and technical skills gaps.
- Ensure proper on boarding of new staff is done.
- Work with heads of departments to identify their team’s individual capability levels and gaps for optimum performance.
- Succession Plan – Use knowledge of the organizational strategy and operating plans to anticipate evolving and future capability and talent requirements and identify potentials.
Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Nearness to the location will be considered.
Daily news reporters