In collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical/Automation Maintenance & Applied sciences.
About Nigerian Breweries Plc (NB)
Nigerian Breweries was incorporated in 1946 and the first bottle of its brand, the STAR Lager, rolled off the bottling lines of its Lagos brewery in June 1949. As the company expanded into other regions, it established more breweries such as Aba Brewery in 1957 and Kaduna Brewery in 1963.
Aim and Benefits of ITF/NECA/ Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Programme
- Acquisition of entrepreneurial skills
- Increased employability for graduates.
Requirements for ITF/NECA/ Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Programme Qualification
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial & Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Micro-Biology, Biological sciences, Biotechnology, Food science and technology, Nutrition and dietetics
- Minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry O Level.
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
Go to Nigerian Breweries Plc (NB) on select.alldayhr.com to apply
For more details,visit Nigerian Breweries website
Daily News Reporters