Janitor supervisors are needed in Canada. We are seeking the supervisory role of a janitor with Alberta Inc. who will be in charge of our facility and provide maintenance and cleaning, as also security and take complete care of the facility and supervise other janitors.
The objective is to maintain the clean and cleanliness of the building.
Supervisors for Janitor required for Canada that has VISA Sponsorship. Apply now!
Your role as a supervisor for Janitor is comprised of the:
- Clean and ensure the areas designated for the building (dusting sweep, vacuuming, mopping, and vents for cleaning the roof and bathrooms, etc.)
- Record regular inspections and maintenance tasks
- Do heavy cleaning chores and other tasks that are specific to the job.
- Inform management of any issues that may be present or repairs are needed.
- Make minor modifications and make adjustments.
- Rooms to store stocks and the maintenance of rooms for supplies
- Cooperate with your coworkers.
- Be sure to follow every safety and health guideline and rule.
Job description of Janitor supervisor required in Canada
Place: Athabasca, AB
Salary: $26.25 an hour for 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Term or contract Full-time; Daytime; evening, night, weekend Early Morning and Morning
The start date begins at the earliest reasonable
The benefits are: Other advantages
Vacancies: 3 Vacancies
Employers can use the approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to temporarily hire an international worker to meet the labor or skill gap.
Janitor supervisors are required to work for Alberta Inc.
Overview of Janitor supervisor required in Canada
- Secondary (high) school diploma of graduation
- One year and a maximum of two years
- Willing to move
- Cleaning service for business
- And train staff. and instruct staff members as well as arrange training cleaning staff
- Control and supervise the activities of employees
- Inspect facilities or areas thoroughly to ensure hygiene and safety standards.
- Create your budget and estimate costs.
- Request or request maintenance services
- Maintain financial records
- Payment for specific cleaning chores
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Coordination of work tasks and tasks with the other department.
- Make the schedules for work.
- 5-10 people
- Janitors, caretakers, and building supervisors
- Light duty cleaners
- Specialized cleaners
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Environment and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- A mixture of sitting, standing, and walking
- Crouched, kneeling, or bent
Equipment and Tools that you own
- Safety equipment for your security and security
Janitor supervisors are required for Alberta Inc.
- Free parking is available.
The company advocates for equality in employment for all job seekers. It includes people who self-identify as belonging to the groups listed below: Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and visible minorities.
Who are eligible to apply for this position?
This employer is expected to consider any applications from:
- Canadian Nationals and Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Other candidates do not have or do not possess the necessary Canadian Working permit.
How do I apply
If you think you meet the requirements, now is the time to apply!
Click Here to Apply!
How to Apply
Here’s the information you must be able to add to your resume:
- Letter of cover
DISCLAIMER: Opinions and articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of Daily News Reporters.
ADVERT/PUBLICATION: Reach the right people at the right time with Daily News Reporters. Try and advertise any kind of your business to users online today. Kindly call or WhatsApp us for your advert or publication on +2348037097936
I’m interested in the janitor supervisor position
I’m interested in janitor supervisor