The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Honourable Minster of Education (HME), hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Nigerian Government Scholarship Award.
The Federal Government Scholarship is tagged ‘Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA)’ 2021/2022 tenable in Nigeria public tertiary institutions and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federal Government of Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Nigeria Tertiary Institutions
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- To be considered for the Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND, NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate scholarship applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0.
- Eligible courses: Science and Technology, Medicine and Para-medicals, Education, Agriculture, Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences, Entrepreneurial Studies, ICT, Environmental Sciences, Law.
Interested applicants for the Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards 2022 are to:
- visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s Website -www.education.gov.ng
- click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page.
- Applicants are to read the guidelines and complete the Application Form online.
Application Deadline: 20th June 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
Daily News Reporters