Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its 2022/2023 Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid. The deadline for the submission of applications for the PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid is August 12, 2022.
At PAU we are committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualise their potential. Through the world-class education, we offer for four years, our extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime, we assist and guide you to actualise your dreams.
Please note that the scholarship application period for the (2022/2023) academic session is between the 13th of June 2022 and the 12th of August 2022.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid Eligibility
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply for PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
- Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
- Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
Scholarship Candidates should also fill the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.
Daily News Reporters