The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
The Boot-camp provides opportunities for participants to be equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria. It also provides and avenue to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements. An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
About Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC)
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets. We are guided by one promise – to do what is right, be it with our people, clients, community, or environment. To achieve our aim to be recognised as the ‘the… read more
Aim and Benefits of pwc Bootcamp Program
Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Requirements for pwc Bootcamp Program Qualification
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts.
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) on jobs.xerdetech.com to apply.
During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.
Daily News Reporters