Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
The Queeen Elizabeth Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments. By 2025, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship scheme will have created opportunities for up to 150 future leaders, by offering fully-funded scholarships at leading ACU member universities in low and middle income countries (LMICs) across the Commonwealth Scholars will join an active international alumni network of more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers, and will contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
Aim and Benefits of QECS Masters Scholarship
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Requirements for QECS Masters Scholarship Qualification
Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
May 24, 2022
How to Apply
Before submitting an application, please:
- Review the available courses and entry requirements below – in addition to the application guidance
- Check that the course you are applying for is available at your selected university at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the FAQs.
- Note that applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application, unless stated otherwise
- Applicants can’t apply more than once to the same university. If applicants submit two applications for the same university, only the first application will be considered.
For more details,visit QECS website
Daily News Reporters