Company: Smith Medical Centre
Deadline Date: 1st September, 2022
Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Smith Medical Centre is a multi-specialist hospital that offers quality healthcare services in all fields of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology with state-of-the-art facilities to render full evaluation and treatment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Staff Nurse / Staff Nurse Midwife
Job Location: Lagos
- Licensed as RN with 1-2 years post-NYSC work experience.
- Competent in understanding, speaking, and writing correct English.
- Competent and skilled in clinical nursing practice in an acute-care hospital setting.
- Competent in the knowledge and application of human anatomy and physiology relevant to nursing care.
- Competent in carrying out and supervising standard nursing skills and procedures in patient care.
- Competent in carrying out and supervising peri-natal and peri-operative nursing care.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Info@smithmedicalcentre.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants residing in Lagos and in close proximity to the hospital will be considered
Daily news reporters