The Bond University Scholarships for International Students are currently open for eligible candidates willing to pursue a degree at the prestigious Australian university.
The scholarships are offered as full or part-fee payments up to $10,000 payable towards tuition fees to selected students.
For over a decade, Bond has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving 5-star ratings in every student experience category, according to the 2022 Good Universities Guide.
Bond University offers one of Australia’s most generous scholarship programs, featuring a range of full-fee and part-fee scholarships awarded to the best and brightest applicants each semester.
The Scholarship Program awards both Australian and international students at an undergraduate and postgraduate level. Scholarships are designed to reward and recognise students who have excelled in the areas of academia, leadership, community and sport.
Meet the entry requirements for your chosen program of study.
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Scholarship Duration and Reward
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
International Leadership Scholarship
Recipients of the International Leadership Scholarship are awarded with AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
Transformer Scholarships offer up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries
The bursary comes in the form of a cash payment of $4,200 to help with your living expenses while you study.
The bursary will be paid in two equal instalments: $2,100 in Week 5 of the first semester of study and $2,100 six months afterwards. The second instalment will be paid provided you pass all subjects in your first semester of study and abide by University rules and policies.
Method of Application
- Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
- As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
- Click here to commence your application.
Deadline: October 16, 2022
Daily News Reporters