Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship
Applications are open for the Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship 2022. The Stockholm School of Economics give you a unique chance to increase your skills and create an invaluable network.
Regardless of whether you have set your sights on belonging to the leaders of the future or want to broaden your already existing knowledge, an Executive MBA from the Stockholm School of Economics is an enormous merit.
The SSE MBA Executive Format gives you an opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in leading and developing companies and organizations. During the program, you work consistently in various learning projects that have a direct effect in your organizations.
The scholarship is given to a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through his/her leadership and responsible business development. In particular the candidates’ potential and experience in the following areas are reviewed:
- creating new value through entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship
- promoting sustainable business in an international market
- Furthermore you need at least a Bachelor degree, a proven high level of English proficiency and a minimum of five years relevant work experience.
- an academic degree corresponding to 180 higher education credits,
- at least five years of relevant work experience,
- very good knowledge of English and that
- the employer supports participation in the education is required.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship covers full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT
- Includes literature and teaching material.
- Provide as good knowledge as possible in leading and developing organizations and companies.
Method of Application
The application process includes the following steps:
- To apply for or nominate someone for this year’s MBA Scholarship, fill out the form through the Apply Now link and submit it by June 18, 2022.
- Those who proceed in the selection process, a maximum of fifteen people, will then submit a complete application to the SSE MBA Executive Format.
- Of these, five finalists are selected who are invited to a test and interview.
- The research fellow is appointed by a jury consisting of representatives from Dagens industri, ungdom.se and the Stockholm School of Economics.
SHARE THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: June 16, 2022
Daily News Reporters