UEA International Development Scholarships
UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships – The University of East Anglia School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees.
The scholarship is open for any full time Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any international institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Number of scholarships: 3
- Scholarship value/inclusions/duration:
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees worth £17,600.
Method of Application
- Applications to our 2022 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via written form linked below.
- In no more than 250 words, tell us how the course you have applied for will help you achieve your career goals and how your experiences and interests would aid the learning of the cohort as a whole.
- We are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. We are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master’s cohort more generally.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for one of our Postgraduate Taught programmes in the School of Development.
- Applications are considered in a gathered field and submissions will go to a review panel after the deadline of 31 May 2022. Successful candidates will be informed via email in early June.
Daily News Reporters