The IUCN Leaders Forum is an annual event, gathering leaders and changemakers from around the world, in-person, to discuss innovative solutions to critical global challenges, make bold commitments, build partnerships and catalyse action for impactful change in nature conservation and sustainability.
This year the IUCN Leaders Forum will take place in Jeju Province, Republic of Korea, from 13-15 October 2022 and focus on ‘Building nature-positive economies and societies’.
This event will focus on three primary objectives:
- Convene influential and innovative leaders (government, private sector, civil society, sub-national authorities, other) with the aim of creating alliances and new partnerships, identifying innovative solutions, and advancing the international policy agenda on this issue;
- Create a space to discuss emerging issues and help shape future market forces on nature and climate-related issues;
- Offer a platform for young changemakers, to increase awareness of their actions and connect with potential collaborators from the public and private sector to further develop their projects.
You should apply to be an IUCN Leaders Forum Changemaker if you:
- Are aged 18 – 35*.
- Have a track record of leadership and innovation in the fields of nature conservation, biodiversity, climate change and / or sustainable development.
- Are currently working on an innovative project that is or will contribute to building nature-positive societies and economies.
- Delegate access to the IUCN Leaders Forum in Jeju Province, Republic of Korea from 13 – 15 October 2022, including an exclusive opportunity to pitch your project to influential global leaders from the private sector, government and civil society.
- Hotel accommodation in Jeju from 12 – 16 October 2022.
- Return travel to Jeju Province, Republic of Korea.
- Meals and other expenses covered for the duration of stay in Jeju.
For More Information: