Company: Apple and Pears Limited
Deadline Date: 27th June, 2022
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Apple & Pears Limited was incorporated in the year 2012 as an Agro-Allied & Food Industry to produce soya meal, concentrate and finished feed for the poultry industry, and refined edible oil, mayonnaise, ketchup, salad cream, vinegar, and custard powder for the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
Job Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performs audit projects and consulting engagements in accordance with established methodology and within budgeted timeframes.
- Creates or assists in the creation of planning documentation, such as: project budgets, scoping assessments, and audit programs according to department standards
- Under limited supervision, performs audit procedures, such as: interviews, identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes. Evaluates current auditing procedures and proposes changes as needed.
- Prepares, or assists in the preparation of drafts of, audits or review reports which include the development of clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address risks identified.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Performs other related work or external audit assistance as assigned by Internal Audit management.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships throughout the company and within the department.
- More experienced Internal Auditors will provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching throughout projects to less experienced team members and may be responsible for providing formal written feedback for less experienced team members at the conclusion of a project.
Requirements & Skills
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Requires three years of financial, operational, or compliance audit experience at a public accounting firm, in an internal audit department.
- Requires strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to identify solutions and recommendations that effectively address business and control needs.
- Requires strong understanding of accounting principles, control procedures and audit techniques
Requires fundamental understanding of the IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF) and the Code of Ethics.
- Requires the ability to multi-task effectively, responding to changing business priorities and deadlines.
- Requires the ability to work collaboratively with team members across multiple divisions and departments.
- Requires a proven record of meeting commitments and achieving goals.
- Requires the ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Requires commitment to excellence and continual improvement.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Daily news reporters